Sunday, December 26, 2010

hey...

I don't really know WHAT to write.

But, I WANT to write.

I LOVE to write.

:)

So, here I am.

My heart is so full right now.

We are going into week 2 with Josh being home with us.  It's different having your husband home all the time.  Our schedule and routines are a little off.  But a good off.

On December 20th, we celebrated Halle's 5th Birthday!

On Christmas Eve, Josh played guitar at all 5 Christmas Eve services - 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11.  We enjoyed the 5 o'clock service and then my Mom spent the evening at our home with the kids and me.  We sprinkled reindeer food, read Christmas stories and prepared the house and food for the next day.
(thank you, Mom, for rescuing my deviled eggs!)

We enjoyed Christmas morning at home with the kids and my Mom.

We hosted Josh's family at noon in our home for a brunch.

We enjoyed a supper at my Dad's on Christmas night.

On December 26th (today) we went to church and had some dear friends over this afternoon to watch some football!

The kids tore around the house, and we enjoyed pizza and some ice cream and cake we made for Jesus!

We are dogsitting a little dog until Tuesday evening.  :)

We enjoyed LOTS of fires in our fireplace, and I'm sure there are many more to come over the next week.
(I'm sitting in front of one right now!)

The kids have played non-stop - mostly nicely.

And I'm JUST ABOUT through all of the piles of gifts laying around the house.

Life is full and good.

Now that Christmas is over, we will move forward into the New Year...

doing our best to let the light of Jesus shine in all we do and say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...