Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gift Ideas - for our teachers...

 I wanted to take a moment to share some of my favorite homemade {hand assembled} Christmas Gifts - even though Christmas is over...

Just because, you may like the ideas for next year.

I know I promised I would share before Christmas, but it felt a little strange sharing, because a lot of my readers would be receivers of the gifts.

So, now you have it.

I purchased a beautiful mug and filled it with fuzzy socks, several tea bags and a cute note pad {teachers always need cute, fresh note pads} for our teacher gifts.


 My handmade note card {from grocery bags} said, 
"May you relax and remember the true meaning of the season."


I wrapped the mug and goodies in tissue, raffia and love.

There's nothing like a gift in which you pour your thoughts, time and love into preparing.

I'm confident they feel that when they open it.

We put the final product into a brown gift bag {decorated by the student} purchased from Michael's.

We received so much happy gratitude from the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...