Friday, January 7, 2011

Sophie...

the Awesome!

Do you know what I think is awesome - and absolutely adorable?

When my daughter falls asleep reading a book - which she does pretty much every night.

{must be the teacher heart in me}

It's even more precious when I go in to check on her 1 last time and turn off her light, and I get to stare at her precious, most beautiful face.

All is perfectly calm, and I glance at the title and think to myself,

"This girl really is awesome."

And I thank God for creating THIS Sophie the Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cora loved this book, I think because she loves the REAL Sophie the AWESOME! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Jen... :) WE love YOUR family... YOU all are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...