Will you join me and other Simple Mom readers?
I don't know about you, but I can feel Spring coming - and I'm so excited!
I'm also feeling the need to Spring Clean, purge and organize. Our neighborhood Garage Sale is scheduled for the end of April, and this project is very timely for me and alligns with our mission to "live simply".
Will you join me? Let me know!
It will be fun to do this together!
Here are Simple Mom's Instructions:
So, to sum up - Simple Mom writes:
1. On Monday, I’ll announce that week’s “hot spot” project.
2. You’ll have the week to declutter, clean, and organize that area — don’t forget to take “before” and “after” photos (no straightening up ahead of time, either!).
3. On Friday, I’ll reveal my own “before” and “after” photos.
4a. You’ll also post your photos and write about your experience on your own blog, then link to it on Simple Mom.
4b. If you don’t have a blog, you can share your “before” and “after” photos in the Simple Living Flickr pool, describing your experience in the photos’ description. (You can also do this even if you have a blog.)
5. Rest from the week’s hard work by browsing everyone else’s photos (and find inspiration for the next project!).
6. Cross your fingers in hopes that you’ve won that week’s giveaway.