Thursday, March 24, 2011

Driving through the night...

Our Road Trip will begin by us driving through the night.  My Dad is traveling with us - to help Josh drive through the night - bless us with help and a date night or 2 - and to simply hang out with us for a few days.  He will fly home, and we'll have a couple days alone.  We plan to leave at 9pm, cross our fingers and pray really hard that our 3 little angels fall peacefully to sleep.  We've driven through the night on all of our longer road trips, and we prefer this way.  We prepare for it, the kids sleep most of the way, and we don't lose a day.  But... I still get a little anxious, hoping it will go as well as before.  I'm trying to strategically figure out how everyone will be the most comfortable while remaining safe and buckled up.  Our van seats lay back, so the girls will be set!  But, Ian is in a carseat now that will not recline.  He was in his baby seat last time we traveled through the night.  So, I need to figure out how he can lay back more.  Josh thinks he'll sleep just fine - but, of course - Mommy is worried.  ;)

One other concern of mine... I get carsick while traveling in the back - no puking, just dizzy and out of it.  Any suggestions?  I've never tried any sort of medicine, but I need to!  Help...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...