Saturday, May 7, 2011

Before my Mother's Day...


 there was Josh.

Josh was the beginning of my mothering journey.
Josh is the man God chose for me to marry and have 3 babies with (so far!).
 I cannot enter into Mother's Day without giving a lot of the credit to the Man of the House - 

Joshua David.

He is our rock, our comfort, our balance, our encourager, our earthly wisdom.

He brings me down when I'm losing it, comforts me when I just need a hug, encourages me when I don't want to parent another moment and cheers me on daily.  He is my rock.

I am beyond grateful that God chose Josh to be my parenting partner.  I cannot imagine anyone greater.

Josh, you are amazing.  Really, amazing doesn't even touch you.  You are beyond amazing.

You are a coach, a team mate and my biggest cheerleader.

I love you - infinite amounts.

I am the Mother I am because of YOU.  I could not do what I do without YOU.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...