Sunday, May 8, 2011

and then...

there was Sophie - our first baby.  I'll still never forget seeing her for the first time.

 Then there was Halle - our second baby - our baby girl.  I'll never forget seeing her for the first time either.
Then there was Ian - our third baby - a baby boy!  I'll never forget seeing him for the first time either.
And this is my life - life as a Mother - some moments are sweet, some moments are sour, some moments I laugh and some I cry.  But there's one thing I know... becoming a Mother has transformed me, and for that I'm forever grateful.
Dear God, would you come into the center of my Mothering and help me be the Mother You want me to be?  Fill me with Your peace, love and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...