Monday, May 16, 2011

Hey there...


I have a list of things I want to write about, but we've been swamped around here.  I really don't like being too busy, but we have been - too busy - but I'm noticing our schedule opening up a bit.  I'm looking forward to the summer, working on our summer "routine" and so ready for the lazy days of playing in the sprinkler and eating too many popsicles.

I wanted to share something quick for now, so I looked through my pictures for some inspiration.  This one inspired me (and made me laugh!).

It inspired me to relax, have fun and enjoy life.

Another bit of inspiration at the moment is a book I'm reading called Steady Days.
This book is so simple and lovely.  I will share more soon.

Ok, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...