Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm reading this right now...

and goodness, it's already grabbing me.

I'll keep you posted, but I have a feeling that I'll be on a roll.  I had a feeling that I already agreed with the philosophy before I picked up the book, but I couldn't resist.  It came highly recommended by a Mother I respect, so I purchased it.  I'm already totally into it.

Really, friends, it just makes sense.  Our children are so overwhelmed with over scheduling, so much stuff, clutter and chaos.

We have house guests now (a mother, a 4 year old and a 2 year old) - for a total of 11 days in our home.  It really has been beautiful.

She said to me, "I've been so peaceful here.  With 5 children, who would have thought?!"

One thing that keeps coming up is how - "I avoid chaos at all costs."  My ultimate goal is peace.

Clutter and chaos = lack of peace.

I love this book.  Simplicity = Peace.

Less stuff = less chaos = more peace.

Stay tuned for my ramblings on Simplicity Parenting...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...