Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Our Foaming Handsoap

As you've seen before, here is my long list of homemade cleaning recipes - but I wanted to break this one down for you (if I haven't already) because it's one of my all time most simple, most favorite ones!  I've tried other homemade recipes for hand soap and it doesn't get much better than this.

Foaming Hand Soap:
Fill a foaming hand dispenser mostly with water.  Add 1-2 T of castile soap in your favorite scent.  We love lavender.  Enjoy!

You can purchase castile soap at most stores, but you can also get it on Amazon or Dr. Bronner's site.

I love castile soap.  We use it mostly for bathing and foaming hand soap.  It's a little pricey, but it's highly concentrated, so you only use a little.  It lasts a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...