Friday, July 8, 2011

My Job Security

I read this today at Simple Mom, and it was music to my ears. 


"Without our children, we’d be out of jobs – and heart. Though the laundry piles up, though the dog barks, and the homework mysteriously loses itself, let’s remember the things that matter: the hug, the kiss, the cuddle, the story read at bedtime, the favorite meal prepared, the listening ear.  The bonus you receive from that account will beat all others.

Enjoy your job security.

You are irreplaceable. No one can replace you as the mother of your children. Others can fold the laundry or clean the tub, but only you can be, well, you. Remember that you are handpicked by God to mother your children."

I love my job and don't want to lose it.  I am a professional Mother!  I am irreplaceable.  I was handpicked to Mother these 3 children.

I'm absolutely certain it's the greatest, most challenging, most important job out there.

Today - in this moment - I am celebrating my job security!


I hope this encourages you as well!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...