Monday, September 19, 2011

The best part of my day...

I was reading this book to Halle tonight.  Have you read it?  It's a good one.

So, at the end - I said, "How many kisses do you want tonight?"  She said, "Two.  1 on my nose and 1 on my lips."  I kissed her little nose and lips.

Then she said, "How many kisses do you want tonight?"  I said, "Two.  1 on my chin and 1 on my cheek."

I felt her soft lips kiss my chin and cheek, and it melted my heart and filled me up, up, up.

I looked at her and said, "That was the best part of my day."

It's the little things that mean the most - isn't it?!

It really doesn't take a lot to make me happy.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this book, but I will have to check it out:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...