Monday, January 23, 2012

Mindset for Moms...

One of my FAVORITE blogs is Steady Mom.

I rarely skip a post of hers.  They're short, sweet and to the point.

The author, Jamie Martin, just published her 2nd book!

Mindset for Moms: From Mundane to Marvelous Thinking in Just 30 Days

It was released this morning, and I bought it this morning - right when I got up!

I'm 35% done, and I love it - because I am such a fan of capturing and focusing on the beautiful.

I couldn't go to bed tonight without recommending it to you because it could transform your Mothering and life with your children.

Let me know if you read it and what you think!

I may be sharing some Mindset for Moms thoughts and ramblings as I read... so please join in, if you wish!

Her first book is Steady Days - another favorite of mine!  I think I've ready it a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...