Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sophie is 8!

 On January 14, Sophie turned 8!

She was so excited to turn 8.

Oh Dear Sophie,

I love you.  You are a precious little thing.  You love music, your Daddy and your friends.  You also love your Mommy - I'm thankful for the extra bonding we've experienced this year.  I love it that we can snuggle in the morning as you wake up and not rush off to school - and we get to be together all day long.  I will always cherish these years with you.  You are such a good big sister - and sometimes you get frustrated because you always have to be "the leader" and set a good example for everyone.  You do such a good job playing with and including your little brother and sister - because I know they can be frustrating sometimes!
 You have sparkly blue eyes and messy blonde locks.  You love fashion and accessories.  You have an eye for style.  Your heart is soft and tender - and you love Jesus.

Your favorite subject is Language, but you are also super with Math and Reading!  You are very creative and artistic, and you are awesome at tennis!

Sophie, my love... you are spectacular.  I see absolute beauty in you.  You have made me a better woman.  You challenge me and I am stronger because of you.  Thank you for all you do for our family and stepping up when I need your help and leadership.

You are a fabulous 8 year old!

May the Lord bless you and keep you all the days of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...