Tuesday, February 14, 2012

a mother's love...

Tonight at bedtime, Ian chose this book...


I love this part...

"Every night, just before the sun goes down, it reaches out with its rays and touches every star in the universe.  One by one, the stars light up and shine down upon us.  Even on nights we can't see the stars, they're up there sparkling away.  No matter how many stars fill the sky, the sun will never run out of light, and its rays will never stop reaching out to them.  That's the way it is with Kissing Hands.  When somebody loves you, their kisses are like the sun's rays - always there and always shining.  No matter how many Kissing Hands I give you and Ronny, I will never, ever run out."


Really, Buddy - my love for you and my kisses will never run out - never, ever.

It was a perfect end to this day of celebrating love!

We also love this book by Audrey Penn - The Kissing Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...