Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Our Christmas Gift Giving Rule


We have done this for the past 2 years, and it's really worked well for us.  Sophie always gives me several ideas under each category.  :)

This structure keeps me focused and it keeps the kids focused and prepared with what Christmas looks like in our family.   They will not receive 25 items they would love to ask for.  Just 4.

Stockings are not included in this!

Cute Ideas {inspired by Pinterest}:




What are some ideas that have worked for your family?


3 comments:

  1. We are going to do this pattern this year. I want to start while Max and Sophia are young, and with Alex, well, I think Christmas has gotten a bit out of hand the last couple of years, particularly with the 2 households. I really like the simple, focused structure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Andrea! I'm excited for you to give this a try! We really, really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...