Thursday, February 7, 2013

The case of the missing dish

After nearly 12 years of being married, I finally purchased a nice set of Pyrex storage containers.   Oh... the little things that get us so excited.

And... I've been working soooo hard on trying to keep our storage container cupboard nice and organized.

Since I've been working so hard and trying my best to keep that cupboard organized {even though it's still not}, I did actually notice that I was missing a dish.   I had a lid, but no bottom.

As I was walking around the house one day, I noticed a precious little scene set up in a corner beside the Christmas tree. 

 Oh yes... Baby Jesus needed a nice, glass bed and a birthday banner!

Silly me...  :)


Now children, may I have my dish back please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...