Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm back!

Well... I'm back!  After giving up social media during Lent, it's time that I return.  Honestly, I really enjoyed my time away from Facebook - but I really missed blogging!  I love blogging.  I don't know what it is, but I just love it.  I've asked myself, "Why do you enjoy blogging so much?"  

:: I love encouraging others.
:: I love recording our journey.
:: I love being a positive influence out in the internet world.
:: I love offering a positive perspective on life.
:: I just love blogging, and I missed it.

We recently returned from a week away at the beach in Destin, FL.

It was fabulous.  We drove 14-15 hours there and back.  The kids each earned an A+++++ for their traveling behavior.  I seriously want to put together a post titled, "How to travel 15 hours - peacefully - with 3 kids."  They were unreal - there and back!  I believe this is our 4th or 5th trip traveling 12-15 hours straight with 3 kids.  So both ways - that's 10 times, right?!  I remember having the girls give Ian his bottle - in the past - as we're driving down the road.  They've always traveled so well.  It's such a blessing!  


They were fabulous in FL too.  They enjoyed a lot of time on the beach, in the pool and meeting new friends.


Josh and I just enjoyed being away.  I go into crazy relaxation mode while Josh shops, cooks, does the laundry and takes over the place.  It's perfect.  

It was just wonderful being away and being with each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...