Sunday, April 30, 2006

Super Daddy

I traveled to Evansville this weekend for a CAbi show. I left on Friday at 3:00 pm and returned Saturday night at 11:00 pm. Josh was at home with both of the girls. He was really looking forward to the time alone with them. There was plenty of milk left here for him and I left with my pump on my shoulder!!! The girls were perfect and everything went great. Here's what got me. On Friday night, he took both of them to Moe's Grill...ALONE!!! And on Saturday morning, he took both of them to Circuit City to pick up a gift for his Dad...ALONE!!! Can you believe him? He's great! And BRAVE!!! My Mom went with me and we stayed with a great friend and had a great time! It was good to have some ME time, but I was ready to return to my role back at home. I love you, Josh. Thank you for allowing me to have some ME time!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that funny that the Dad's just pick up and leave with the kids when they are in charge and us moms make it into such a big deal to go somewhere? Why is that?

    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...