Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Did it really hurt?

Stacy, you posted a comment that you would get the truth out of me about the pain. The labor truly was not that bad. When I was in transition, I started to cry. When it was time to push and when I was pushing, I seriously thought I was going to die. I told the nurse, "I'm going to die." She said, "You're not going to die." I said, "Yes, I am!" Josh said I just kept saying, "Please God, don't make me push for long." God heard me because I only pushed for 2 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. OK, how do "it wasn't that bad" and "I thought I was going to die" go together to describe the same event???

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are different phases. The contractions during labor weren't that bad. During transistion and pushing, I thought I was going to die! :) That only lasted about 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...