Friday, April 2, 2010

part of the ride

Well, once again, I have a story that I want to hurry and write down before I forget it.

And I want you all to know that I'm going through the same silly things that you are!

Today, I took the girls out with me to do some shopping for our trip.

We went to Target to do some shopping for our trip. As soon as we walk in the door, Halle says, "Momma, I have to go diahrea." Are you kidding me? For the love of Pete! So, we go to the restroom.

Then we go to Chik fil A to get them an ice cream cone, and as we're leaving, Halle trips in the parking lot and drops her ice cream cone on the ground! We went back in and got her another one.

There were 2 lovely ladies who offered to help me. They were a bit older, and I figured they were out of my season. I just looked at them and smiled and said, "I need to hurry and write this down so I don't ever forget this season." They laughed.

In those moments, all I can do is smile and just be. It is what it is and I'm enjoying the ride - mostly.

1 comment:

  1. "Singing words of wisdom....let it be"....John Lennon & Paul McCartney......so proud of you!!
    xo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...