Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sweet Baby Reshma

As some of you may know, I flew to FL on Friday and stayed through Monday. I flew there with ONLY my Mom to meet my new niece from Nepal (and visit the other people in her house too)! She is 18 months old. It was amazing to have bonding time with Jack and Reshma without my 3 children in tow. The visit was perfect - total Mission Accomplished. I will touch more on the other lovely people we visited, but for now - It's all about Reshma.

What a doll. Don't you just want to snuggle her?!
She has the most beautiful eyes, eye lashes, skin and smile. She couldn't be any happier.


Beth, Jack and Reshma in their pool. Reshma loves the pool. I bet she's swimming next year! She isn't afraid at all and slides right in. If she sees the pool, and you won't take her swimming, she throws a fit! So cute. What a precious picture.

Reshma loved it when I walked her outside. We did this a lot while I was there. She loves being outside.

Look at her smiling at me? I think she loves her Aunt Myah. What a doll baby. She really did love me! I didn't know what to expect, but she raised her arms up for me soon after meeting me - Only if her Mommy wasn't in the room.
She loved for me to take her on walks, swim with her in the pool, tickle her, and play toys with her. I changed many diapers, fed her, bathed her, and tried to help as much as I could. It was perfect.

I love you to the moon and back, Reshma! I am praying for you and can't wait to see you again real soon!!
love,
Aunt Myah

5 comments:

  1. She is so sweet. I am glad you had such a good time. I can't wait to hear details. I can't believe I didn't ask about it on the phone today! I love you guys!
    ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute pics! so glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful.... what a wonderful addition to the fam!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful that you got to go down there and have special one-on-one time with Reshma. Love the pictures you posted of her... what a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...