Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Oh, by golly! It's Thursday again. It seems like they keep coming and coming! Time sure does fly.

Today, I'm thankful for so much.

1. A successful Storytime at the library today!
I want to be cautious about limiting the girls... it would be easy to say no to a lot - fearing Ian may be too much to handle in certain situations. I was feeling brave this morning - so we headed to a Puppet Show at the library near our home. We even took a neighbor friend along! Ian did fabulous!! It's great being around his peers. I am always comparing him to where the girls are NOW. Not fair!

2. Heidi
I LOVE my friend, Heidi! She met us at the Puppet Show with her 2 kids, and then they came over for lunch. The kids did the slip and slide, ate lunch and played great together. Heidi and I have so much in common and share similar passions. I love you, friend!

3. Deanna and the garden veggies she gave me
I LOVE my friend, Deanna, and new neighbor! Deanna and her kids also joined us for some playtime. Thanks for all the veggies!

4. My getaway this weekend!
I will elaborate later. I get to meet my new niece! and connect with my nephew, Derek and Beth. I am excited to spend some time with my Mom as well.

5. Josh's new job!
Yes, that's a big one. I can't elaborate much yet... but, hopefully I can soon. He has asked me to hold off a bit. :)

I also thankful for all of YOU. I hope I am an encouragement to you and you are to me.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

  1. Thankful for you, too! ~Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for you every day!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...