Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm still here!

We traveled to Chain O Lakes and stayed in a cabin from July 4-July 9th.
It was great fun - dirty, sweaty, bugs, creatures, canoeing, biking, hiking, swimming, eating, talking, laughing, bonding. Thanks, Dad and Margy for renting 2 cabins for all your babies!

On July 2nd, Josh and I traveled to Indy with our nephew and his girlfriend for the Eric Clapton concert! So much fun and great adult time.


**********


Don't give up on me. I went to FL June 25-28 - was home for a few days - then went to Indy for an Eric Clapton concert on July 2 - was home a day - then went to Chain O Lakes from July 4-8.


It has been a whirlwind of FUN! The kids have been fabulous. They did great with Josh while I was in FL. They earned an A+ for our journey in the outdoors for 5 days! We have a few keepers!


I can't wait to post more pictures, but here is a glimpse for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...