Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall...

I just love Fall. I'm a little sad to see the Summer Days going, and I'm a little sad to know there's only 2 days of Summer left. But, I really do love Fall and I love living in a part of the country where we get to see all 4 seasons. I think it's cool for a couple of reasons. First, I'm happy that my children get to experience all 4 seasons. Second, I love observing the evidence of creation. I won't go into all the examples - you've got it - but creation sure is a cool thing. I will never buy into - this just happened. No way - it was perfectly planned out!

With the changing of seasons - I am SUCH a sucker for seasonal decorating. I love it!

So, I have these cute little scarecrow dolls on our mantel. This is what I found the other day. Apparently, my daughters thought they'd be really cute in their pink Barbie car!

Yes, had to capture this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...