- plain white flour – 1 cup
- salt – 1/2 cup
- cream of tartar – 2 tsp (you can substitute 2 tbsp of baking soda)
- water – 1 cup
- cooking oil – 1 tsp (if you use baking soda, add 1 tbsp of oil instead of 1 tsp)
- food coloring
- Mix all the ingredients together with a fork in a mixing bowl until the mixture is smooth and one solid color.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir until smooth and then until playdough bunches up to form a ball.
- Take it out of the pan and allow the playdough to cool.
- Knead for a few minutes and store in an airtight container.
The enjoyed lots of time today playing with playdough. :)
|It rolled perfectly!|
|Look at this huge snake!|
Happy playdough making to you!