Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Printables for 2012

Ian and I had a date to the library tonight, and I finished up printing out all of my printables for 2012.

I thought I'd share what I'm using in order for me to run this home as smoothly as possible - and even with all of this in place, the whole darn place just blows up at times!  Why is that?!  ;)

I'm such a paper pencil kind of girl, so here you go!

My printables for 2012:

New Year Reflection for the kids!
This is so cool - I think Josh and I will do it too!

Our Family Calendar
This is our family calendar (outside of my planner) and posted in the kitchen.

Meal Planning
This is posted on the fridge, and I save them in my Home Management notebook for continual reference.   I meal plan 1-2 weeks at a time.

Our Homeschool Planner
This is completed every Sunday, and I save these for my record keeping.

Our Chore Chart
See here for details on this.

2012 Declutter and Organize Calendar
This is posted on the side of our fridge, and the girls are helping with this.  The girls are interested in helping with more unique chores - other than their chore chart - so this is perfect.

Budget Form
We revisit our budget at the start of the year and make any necessary changes.

Weekly Checklist - Household Chores
Everyone pitches in throughout the week to get most of this done.  I like having this list so others can pitch in and help.  I slide it in a plastic sleeve and check off each task with a dry erase marker.  That way, I don't have to keep reprinting the list.

Once a Month Cleaning Checklist
I deep clean once a month.  :)  Yes, that's all I have time for.  I do not have any outside help with cleaning.  I clean the 3 bathrooms once a week, vacuum the main floor a few times a week, sweep other floors daily, clean and disinfect the kitchen and table daily, dishes daily, laundry daily, straighten/de-clutter daily.  Dusting, glass, and all other extensive cleaning tasks get done monthly or when I notice and it's driving me nuts.  I just can't get to everything on my own, and that's ok!  I like having this list so others can pitch in and help.  I slide it in a plastic sleeve and check off each task with a dry erase marker.  That way, I don't have to keep reprinting the list.

I think this covers it.  If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to add it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...